Thursday, April 29, 2010

HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY

I will post on the doctor appointment tomorrow. It went better than I expected. So, I am optimistic about it. Well, I will maybe post about it tomorrow. The Taylor Swift Concert is tomorrow night. I am hoping that I am able to post anything over the next few days. We shall see how that turns out. In the meantime, I have been reading and thinking and trolling youtube for footage in order to show you people just how much I appreciate you. Once again, I hope that you watch your footage and know EXACTLY why I picked it for you. But, if you are scratching your head, that means I didn't do such a great job. It happens. You can email me at rarichards68@gmail.com and ask. Oh, and if the footage isn't "for" you, watch it anyway because I don't pick BAD footage:-) Also, if you get a chance, check out some of some of these bloggers. They are pretty awesome. So, HERE'S TO YOU.... Oh, for the newbies. Turn off the sound on my music player at the bottom. Enjoy....

This one is for Linda Pressman at Bar Mitzvahzilla:




This one is for Purple Cow at Australian in Athens (It is Part 1 of 2):




This one is for Purple Cow at Australian in Athens (Part 2 of 2):




This one is for Bathwater at Momento Mori:




This is for Nic at Tangible Joy:




This one is for Carol at Carol's Prints:




This one is for me:

7 comments:

  1. cute...lol chrismukkah....lol.
    linda will love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha 2 clips for little ol’ me! What an honour! but I don’t get it…is it because (a) she’s beautiful when she gets “fiscal” and I am always complaining about the Greek “fiscal deficit”?…or (b) because he calls her a “cold bitch” and she says she’s a “scary bitch”? ;-)Please explain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin I sincerely hope your appointment goes well. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to live with migraines. I wouldn't call that living. I have Hashimoto's disease which led to Hypothyroidism and I feel very fortunate to find a doctor that is very proactive in helping me to feel like a normal person. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the one you were talking about Robin? I tried to get back to about 300 blogs, but I am still working on it since I was gone and am really behind on PR stuff and blogging stuff. I am trying to catch up...but I am just too far behind. I really like your blog though and you know that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my "something", Robin! It made me cry. Thanks for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris is right, Robin, I love that video! Haha. So funny, especially the "yamaclaus" or whatever they were calling that yarmulke with the white fuzzy ball on top!

    I'm sorry I'm so late getting to this. I am so far behind on everything. Thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, I went to see this days ago on my phone, but I couldn't get it to work and then I brought it up on my laptop and couldn't get it to work. And then I got caught up in other things and then as I was getting ready to go to bed just now, I remembered! And I saw it, and it was wonderful and absolutely perfect. Thank you, Robin. Seriously. Truly. Thank you. You are a dearheart. I LOVE this movie. And it is so stunningly wonderful of you to dedicate it to me. Say Anything, indeed. Brilliant. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!