Saturday, March 13, 2010

OOPS, I DID IT AGAIN


Well, I can't help myself... I am still engaging in self-promotion. It really is a terrible thing to do and I am feeling a bit guilty about it. Well, not so much actually. I posted again on my TV blog. There, I said it. I don't post over there very often, but I did again tonight. I kept it short and sweet and this time. And, if you read my stuff regularly you know that is a feat in itself. If you feel like hopping over there just to observe that MIRACLE click here. Isn't that awful how I will say anything just to get you to visit my other blog? Oh well. I never did claim to be a saint. After all, I devoted an entire sermon to THE OUTSIDERS once on Easter Sunday, no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!