Thursday, September 26, 2013

HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY




SURPRISE. Drum roll please. Despite the fact that I am on vacation, I STILL managed to put this here post together!!!  I am not certain that is as stellar as past posts, but it is ON TIME!!!


This is a weekly event landing typically on Thursdays.  The best (or worst) part is that I am not going to explain why I chose "whatever" footage for each of you. If, you watch your footage and are scratching your head at the end, well that means I didn't do a very good job. However, all is not lost. You can email me at rarichards68@gmail.com and ask me what I was thinking when I chose that particular piece of footage off of youtube and connected it to you. And then I will tell you. Then I will start sending up prayers that I haven't offended the crap out of whoever is on the receiving end of that email....lol. Because, honestly, I will tell you right now... I admire all of you enormously so I really hope that doesn't happen.

Also, this is not an exclusive venture by any means. I hope that you will take the time to watch ALL of the footage because I don't pick bad footage:-) I also hope that you might check out the blog of the person I dedicated the footage to because they are pretty darn awesome. If you haven't figured this out yet... I pick the footage based on something that you've written or something that I've gleaned from your personality. Think on that for a while... If you are having trouble watching the entire video (meaning it is being cut off on one side), click on it a couple of times and it will take you straight over to youtube. If you click on the four squares at the bottom corner of the video, it will enlarge it to fill your screen. The escape key will bring it back to normal size. The back arrow will bring you back to my page.

Now, let's get this PARTY STARTED!!!!

This one is for everyone:


This one is for Alex at Alex J. Cavanaugh:


This one is for RocknRobyn at Life by Chocolate: Robyn Alana Engel's Blog:


This one is for Liza at Middle Passages:


This one is for Jasmine at A Yellow Rose of Texas:


This one is for Arlee Bird at Tossing It Out:


This one is for JJ The Disconnected Writer:

12 comments:

  1. The Coke machine was really wild. That took some work.
    Sorry, I need to be rambling on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlee sent me over, and I'm glad he did! These are all great videos, but the Coke one is my favorite! Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mixed in some great classics, Robin. I love Etta James. Family Man is the perfect song for Alex. I'm in stitches over my dedication. It's hilarious. Poor Tom. Then again, neighbors like that can be irritating.

    Thanks so much for a great start to my weekend (I get an early start and don't work on Fridays.)

    Safe travels home and enjoy the last of your vacation. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for working on vacation. I understand the pick for Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... traditions and even being thankful for snow. OK for me, the snow may be pushing it! But I think I get it- celebrating what's there and enjoying the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I got the message. At least I got your message to remind me to check out this post. And you got my message.

    Beautiful song. I got chills as I listened to it.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fabulous re-make. I can't wait to see it. Yes, if it were possible for her to no longer be young and beautiful, I would still love her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha, Robin and surprise, with a drum roll, I actually managed to get here by three on a Saturday morning. That's progress for you :)

    I think I might have a Coke now. Although I do prefer Pepsi. I'm trying to make a living and doing the best I can...

    Perceptive choices, I've no doubt, Robin. Coldplay, must go outside and see if there's a yellow moon...

    A happy fun-filled rest of your vacation.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome feature. Loved the Coke vid. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Coke video was INSANE!!!!! Love it when the airplains start flying everywhere out into the audience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Late to the party as always! Loved this one Robin! Still loving my music to write by!

    ReplyDelete

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!