Thursday, December 29, 2011

HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY


Did you guys know that today is Thursday? I realized it today when I had my appointment for vertibral therapy. Before that, I started thinking that I would like to do a Thursday post. Of course, I am totally not prepared for a Thursday post. A Thursday post takes a good week of blog reading and taking notes and letting things soak on my mental burner. And then I spend a lot of time on youtube trying to match up all of that reading and thinking and soaking. That is how a Thursday post is born. I didn't even have time to try and do speed reading today due to my appointment and hope my "psychic abilities" would aid me in pulling something together that would match up with what is going on in your worlds. However, all day that Thursday post feeling has hung with me.

So, I started thinking about inspirational things to me. I thought that would make a good Thursday post. It could be a combo of funny, inspirational, cool things. So, I got on youtube and began trolling. Do you know how long it has been since I have done that? No. I know you don't. Well, that site is still laced with visual crack. Ah, the sweetnesss.

And, I have WAY more stuff than one post can hold. I am thinking maybe I will do this for a couple of days. Kind of like a build up for the new year. And I think that all of you will find yourselves in their somewhere. I know that I thought of all of you as I watched various videos and thought, "so and so will really like this one," but it will be even better without the dedication. We shall see what video speaks to whom and if I guess right without actually putting a name on it.

Anyway, there is a little bit of everything. And I am still trolling youtube because I am now hooked. Seriously. So, here is the love. It is all for YOU!!!!














image found at www.weheartit.com

5 comments:

  1. I have got to catch up on your posts! I don't know how I keep missing you on my sidebar! I love that you put these Thursday videos up- all the time and effort means so much to everyone! Today's was fantastic too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I was all on the first one because it had a reference to one of my favorite movies of all time "some kind of wonderful" and then when I saw robert Downey Jr. singing...everything else flew out of my head. last clip was nice. We will all be tested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sunshine... it's good to see you back posting again... Now, I need to get back to posting.

    It's been difficult around here, but things have to get better... no?

    I look forward to getting caught up with you...

    Happy New Year!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I forgot how much I loved the banter of Gilmore Girls until I saw that clip again. And I'm reminded of why I have a huge crush on Robert Downey Jr, and why I love David Boreanaz, and why I really, REALLY need to start watching Friday Night Lights on Netflix.

    I've been sick as a dog, which is why I missed your posts. Hope you've been well, and I'm glad you found all this delicious YouTube goodness for others to enjoy.

    Grace and Allowing are two really, really good concepts, my dear. Follow them through like they are lights in a dark forest, and you will never get lost.

    ReplyDelete

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!